Enter for exams
Are you ready to enter for the ADIT exams? Here you will find all of the information you need to complete your exam entry.
December 2021 exam entry will remain open until Thursday 16 September. For key dates and deadlines view the exam timetable.
Before you get started...
What you need to know
- The registration form will take around 10 minutes to complete
- You will be asked to select an exam location, which is used to allocate your local exam times
- You must pay the exam entry fee to complete your application, except if you choose to have your employer invoiced
- You cannot enter to sit exams before your student registration has been processed
- If you register as a student fewer than five business days before an exam entry deadline, you will not be permitted to enter for that exam session
We accept the following:
You can also choose to have your employer invoiced for exam entry fees.
If you cannot pay using any of these options (for example, if you cannot pay via credit/debit card or employer invoice) you will need to email us and request an alternative method.
If you choose to have your employer invoiced, an invoice will be issued using the employer details which you provided when submitting your student registration, unless you have since contacted us to update these details.
You must notify the CIOT if you change your employer, as this will enable us to update the invoice details for any applications you make.
An invoice is usually issued within ten business days of entering. During peak periods this may take longer. If your employer has not yet received the invoice; this will not affect your exam entry.
The invoice must be paid upon receipt. Most employers make the payment by bank transfer. Failure to pay the invoice in a timely manner may result in your application being rejected or placed on hold.
It is not possible to pay an invoice online once you have made an application. If you have a query relating to employer invoicing, please email our Finance Team.