Careers in Tax
22 Apr 2021
“Nothing is certain in life except death and taxes”. (Benjamin Franklin, 1789)
Tax advisers come from a wide variety of disciplines and everyone brings their own unique skills to the role.
Could this be you?
- A creative thinker
- A flair for innovative problem solving
- Analytical skills
- A natural communicator
- An aptitude for numbers
- Commercial acumen
- An interest in technology
- Adaptable to change
- Desire for life-long learning
Above all else, you will have the desire to work in one of the most important branches of finance and the ambition to succeed.
Interested in a career in tax? To help you decide we take a closer look.
- What can you expect from a career in tax?
- Skills of tomorrow’s taxation professional
- How will I know if a career in taxation is for me?
- Do I need to have studied accountancy or taxation before starting?
- What do tax advisers do?
- Where do tax advisers work?
- Benefits of a Career in Tax
- What kind of salary should I expect?
- How long does it take to qualify?
- What opportunities are there once qualified?
- Where do I start?