Here you can find news on the latest ADIT International Tax Webinars and ADIT Network Webinars.
ADIT International Tax Webinars
Each ADIT International Tax Webinar is free for International Tax Affiliates, and priced at £20 for non-Affiliates.
Our next ADIT International Tax Webinar is:
Thursday 28 July, 13.00-14.00 BST
Practical learning tips for today's international tax specialist
with Lisa-Jane Harper and Kieran Hutchinson Dean
The ability to engage with international businesses, clients and agencies has never been more essential for tax practitioners than it is today.
For the increasing number of professionals engaging in international tax, achieving success through qualifications such as ADIT while also developing a professional profile as an expert in the subject brings real benefit.
Whether you’re an ADIT student looking for advice on how to make the best use of your study time, an ADIT holder thinking about how to continue your professional development as an international tax specialist, or simply seeking opportunities to help build your professional network, don’t miss out on our latest, practical webinar.
Our expert speakers will draw on their own ADIT experience and insights to discuss the latest developments, including:
- How to apply your international tax knowledge to the ADIT exams
- Practical aspects of your ADIT studies and preparing for the exams
- Insights from a successful student: How ADIT achievement can help develop your international tax career
- The latest news and developments for ADIT students and International Tax Affiliates
- Question and answer session
You will be able to help shape the conversation by posing your own questions to Lisa-Jane and Kieran during the webinar.
ADIT Network Webinars
ADIT Network Webinars are organised in partnership with our ADIT Champions, and are free to join.
The next ADIT Network Webinar is:
Tuesday 19 July, 17.00-18.00 IST (12.30-13.30 BST)
ADIT India Network Webinar: Taxation of cryptocurrencies in India
with Ravish Bhatt
The rapid emergence of cryptocurrencies has made headlines in a number of arenas in recent years, and has instant implications for tax authorities and professionals alike.
Ravish Bhatt, Advocate of the Gujarat High Court and an International Tax Affiliate, will explore the prospects for the taxation of cryptocurrencies and virtual digital assets in India, in view of the 2022 Budget and attempts to legislate for the increasing share of assets that are held digitally. Questions under consideration will include:
- What is a cryptocurrency, and how is a Virtual Digital Asset defined in the 1961 Income Tax Act?
- How does the taxation of cryptocurrencies in India differ before and after the 2022 Budget?
- What are the different transactions involving cryptocurrencies, and their tax implications?
- Can the purchase of cryptocurrencies in an exchange outside India help Indian residents in their tax planning?
- And more...
You will be able to pose your own questions on this subject to Ravish, and contribute to the discussion beyond the webinar on LinkedIn, via the ADIT India Group.