Here you can access recordings of previous ADIT International Tax Webinars and selected ADIT Network Webinars.
ADIT International Tax Webinars
Each recording is free for International Tax Affiliates, and priced at £20 for non-Affiliates.
* The recording of The minimum corporate tax agenda: Perspectives from emerging countries has a reduced price of £10 for non-Affiliates.
- The minimum corporate tax agenda: Perspectives from emerging countries (panel session)* with Prasetyono Hendriarto, Kehinde Kajesomo, Lolade Ososami, Prerna Peshori and Prof. Abiola Sanni, in association with Tax House
- Permanent establishments: Present and future with Prof. Jonathan Schwarz
- Remote and cross-border working in international tax with Guillermo De Alba
- Transfer pricing aspects of business restructuring with Alvaro Benavides and Bernd Regensburger
- EU VAT developments: E-commerce package, Brexit, and implications for businesses with Pedro Pestana and Constantinos Kounnis
- Non-discrimination around the world (panel session) with Doris Canen, Raluca Enache and Straton Makundi
- The Transfer Tax from an Indian perspective with Mukesh Butani
- The transformation of international tax with Ruth Mason
- Digital taxation (panel session) with Colm Mooney, Sam Sim and Jefferson VanderWolk
- Exchange of information and protection of taxpayer rights with Dr. Katerina Perrou
- Digital taxation: Pillar Two with Prof. Brian Arnold
- COVID-19: Key international tax issues with Philip Baker QC
ADIT Network Webinars
Here you can find video excerpts from our recent ADIT India Network Webinar: Practical learning tips for today's international tax specialist with Prerna Peshori and Siddharth Banwat.
Access to the ADIT Network Webinars is free of charge. You can view full recordings of the following webinars:
- ADIT India Network Webinar: Practical learning tips for today's international tax specialist with Prerna Peshori and Siddharth Banwat
- ADIT Ireland Network Webinar: What do the OECD Pillars mean for Ireland? with Jefferson VanderWolk and Robert O'Hare of Squire Patton Boggs