Tolley Student Support
Helping you Succeed
To maintain the health and wellbeing of our students and staff, all Tolley Exam Training courses are now being run as Online Tuition Live (OTL) courses until it is safe to resume face-to-face courses. We understand this is an unsettling time for our students and we have developed new resources and guidance to help you during this time.
April 2021: View our Online Support Session covering Business Asset Disposal Relief (BADR) which features in the syllabus for many ATT and CTA papers and is a highly examinable topic. This is one of a series of Online Support Sessions providing you with overviews on key topics within the syllabus and question debriefs. Full details of all the sessions can be viewed here.
- Any students can access the free content section of Tolley Academy to view free material and webinars such as How the Legislation can help you Pass the Exams, An Introduction to the CTA APS paper, and Accounting, Law and Ethics for ATT Papers 1-6 to name but a few. We often update the resources here so be sure to check back on a regular basis
- View our dedicated COVID-19 FAQ hub for answers to all your frequently asked questions, as well as guidance to help support your physical and mental wellbeing, study tips and working from home survival tips
- All courses for the May and November 2021 ATT and CTA Exams will be run as Online Tuition Live (OTL) until at least 2nd July 2021. We will continue to monitor the situation to determine whether it is safe to have a gradual return to face to face courses from July 2021 onwards. There is at least one online option for every course towards the May 2021 and November 2021 exams
- Practice typing up your answers to the Tolley question banks and mock exams with our newly developed Timed On-Screen Mock (TOM) system which has a countdown timer and automatically submits your exam scripts to us for marking
- Any ATT and CTA students are welcome to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice and all students are able to access the Free Content on our Academy
Our commitment to you:
"We recognise that these are unprecedented times for everyone, and we are fully committed to supporting all students during this period. I would encourage you all to make use of the extra materials and support we are providing to ensure you remain on track with your studies."
Simon Groom, Director of Tolley Learning