Spring Virtual Conference 2022
Wednesday 27 April 2022
The Spring Virtual Conference will offer a range of topical lectures presented by leading tax speakers and offers access to CPD opportunities from the comfort of your own home or the office.
The virtual conference will include:
• Conference materials provided in advance
• Opportunities for live delegate questions with all sessions*
• Recordings of the sessions will be made available to all delegates afterwards enabling you to enjoy flexible access to all content when it is convenient to you*
*Please note the guest speaker session will be available to view live only and questions will need to be submitted in advance. This session will not be recorded.
- Family investment companies - are they all they are cracked up to be?
- Employment tax and the future of work: key considerations for employers and employment tax professionals
- What’s new in the world of IHT?
- Finance Act 2022 highlights
- Current international tax developments
- VAT: a systemic overview 2022
We also welcome Colin Jackson CBE, former World, European and Commonwealth 110m hurdles champion as our guest speaker.
The full programme can be viewed here.
• CIOT/ATT members and students: £195
• Non-members: £265
Half day conference (morning or afternoon):
• CIOT/ATT members and students: £110
• Non-members: £180
If three or more delegates are attending the full conference from the same firm and booking together, there is a discount of £20 for each delegate.
Email us - email@example.com