The Spring Virtual Conference will offer a range of topical lectures presented by leading tax speakers from the comfort of your own home or the office
Set over two half days the virtual conference will include:
Conference materials provided in advance
Opportunities for live delegate questions with all sessions
Recordings of the sessions will be made available to all delegates afterwards enabling you to enjoy flexible access to all content when it is convenient to you
- Choosing your start up vehicle – tax and commercial issues
- Budget 2021 – first thoughts
- VAT – the new construction sector reverse charge and Brexit issues
- Current tax issues for corporate insolvency
- Advising on redundancy and termination payments
- Practical IHT planning under COVID-19
- Pension planning in the current environment
There will be an optional Small Practitioners breakfast session on: The practice of the future.
Delegates have the option to attend the full conference or the individual days.
Full conference (Wednesday and Thursday)
CIOT/ATT members and students: £195
Non Members: £265
Half day conference (either Wednesday or Thursday)
CIOT/ATT members and students: £110
Non Members: £180
If three or more delegates are attending the full conference from the same firm and booking together, there is a discount of £20 for each delegate.
The full conference programme can be downloaded below.