12th Joint International Tax Conference
Thursday 14 July - Friday 15 July 2022
Brought to you by King’s College London, the Chartered Institute of Taxation, ADIT and the International Fiscal Association (IFA) UK Branch, this digital conference will bring together international tax practitioners and thought leaders.
Our speakers will share the latest insights on emerging international tax topics, giving you access to technical knowledge and experiences from renowned professionals.
These sessions are built on the success of previous International Tax Conference events organised by King’s College London and the CIOT, and previous joint meetings between IFA and the CIOT’s European Branch.
Set over two half-days, the conference will cover:
- Recent International Tax Cases
- Current issues in Transfer Pricing
- Pillar I and II | What about the rest of us?
- Taxation and digital nomads post pandemic
- Networking Session
- Jonathan Schwarz - Temple Tax Chambers, London, Programme Director, International Tax Law LLM, King's College London
- Clive Gawthorpe - UHY Hacker Young, CIOT European Branch Chair (Manchester)
- Philip Baker QC - Field Court Tax Chambers, London, IFA UK Branch Chair (London)
- Renata Ardous - Head of Global Transfer Pricing, Chanel (London)
- Jennifer Bravin - Head of Employment Taxes, BT plc (London)
- Jennie Rimmer - Group Head of Tax, Canopius (London)
- Tiago Cassiano Neves - Managing Partner, Kore Partners (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Jason Collins - Partner, DLA Piper LLP (London)
- Rachel Fox - Partner, William Fry (Dublin)
- Laurie Goldbach - Partner, BLG (Calgary, Canada)
- Joanna Kubińska - Head of Transfer Pricing, TPA (Poland)
- Prof. Philippe Malherbe - UCLouvain, (Brussels, Belgium)
- Tiago Rodrigues - Group Head of Tax, Mantrac Group (London)
- Giovanni Rolle - Partner, WTS R&A (Milan, Italy)
- Phil Roper - Director, KPMG (London)
- Eloise Walker - Global Head of Corporate Tax, Pinsent Masons (London)
- Jean Witters - PPO Transfer Pricing, Maersk (London)
- Manuel de los Santos - Head of the Transfer Pricing Unit, OECD (USA)
- Liselotte Kana - Co-Chair of the UN Tax Committee, Head, International Tax Legislation Department of the Revenue Administration, in the Ministry of Finance of Chile
To view the full conference programme, please click here!
Standard Conference Fee: £120.00
Discounted Fee: £100.00 (for ADIT International Tax Affiliates and current ADIT students)
Completed ADIT? Join as an Affiliate to benefit from discounted entry to this and future ADIT and joint events, and enjoy a range of other benefits.
Book your place and join us for another great conference in 2022!