Fellowship for CTA Associates
CTA Associates are encouraged to progress to CTA (Fellow), through the submission of a dissertation (a minimum of 10,000 words) or a body of work. Many Associates have successfully advanced to Fellowship through this route and it is felt that this should be within the ability of all CTA Associates, who can find the time to do this. Successful completion of a dissertation will deepen the understanding of tax and provide a rewarding challenge.
The Guidance notes and rules below give a full explanation of the dissertation process. Also attached below is a list of approved titles and the rules and information on the body of work route to Fellowship.
What Does the Future Hold for the Limited Liability Partnership in the Light of Recent Changes to the UK Tax Law? is an example of a dissertation satisfactorily submitted for Fellowship.
This is available to download and view below.
- Fellowship for CTA Associates application form
- Fellowship rules (body of work route)
- Fellowship rules (dissertation route)
- Dissertation guidance notes for candidates
- Examples of approved Fellowship submissions
- An Example of a Fellowship Dissertation: What Does the Future Hold for the LLP in the Light of Recent Changes to the UK Tax Law