- Make our website work as you would expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
More information about cookies is available here.
Manage consent preferences
We respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. These choices will be signalled to our vendors.
View a list of vendors and explanation of the cookies we use.
You can change your preferences by clicking on the ‘C’ cookie control icon, in the bottom left of the browser, however, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You can amend and opt-out of preferences at any time.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.