Maximise opportunity for your clients and practice - and minimise the risk of claims - A Business Masterclass for Tax Advisers, Accountants and Other Professionals
Learn from 3 expert speakers how to enhance your business, maximise opportunities and minimise risk (and raise money for the tax charities
Thursday, 30 November 2023 | 15:00 – 18:15
This conference will include:
- 5 highly relevant, practical and commercial presentations
- Live Q&A session with our 3 excellent speakers
- A recording of the conference (that will be provided to all delegates shortly afterwards along with copies of all slides)
Our Expert Speakers:
Topics that will be covered:
- How to get staff to take personal responsibility for risk management - Karen Eckstein
- Training staff to maximise tax opportunities for clients - Mark Lee
- How to train your clients to reduce the likelihood of claims - Karen Eckstein
- Using Linkedin to promote your tax expertise - Mark Lee
- The secrets of effective networkers - Will Kintish
To view the full programme, click here!
Join our live Business Masterclass for Tax Advisors, Accountants and other Professionals and help TaxAid and Tax Help for Older People provide essential tax advice to vulnerable people. The charities provide unique services that help people who have nowhere else to turn.
Conference fee: £70.00
To register your place on the conference please click on the register now button below.
If you require any assistance with your registration, please contact our events team at email@example.com.