Branch Webinar FAQs
Terms and Conditions for live broadcasts
- Please note We only accept credit/debit card payments (with the exception of Amex) in full at the time of registration for Branch events.
- An invoice can be requested for group bookings if the total for one event meets the minimum spend requirement of £200 - contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to an event; no refunds will be given after this time. Contact email@example.com to make a cancellation.
- Refunds are not available in the event of non-attendance for any reason on the part of the delegate or tech issues on the part of the delegate.
Terms and Conditions for Recordings
- Webinar recordings are non-refundable
Recordings of Branch Webinars
- Branch webinar recordings are uploaded weekly for the previous week; so please check back regularly for updates.
- Recordings on this page will remain available for you to purchase until 31 January.
- Book your chosen recorded webinar as normal and your confirmation email will contain an access link to the recording along with any available presentation slides/notes.
- Please be sure to enter your email address correctly as the confirmation email will be issued to the email address provided.
Managing your booking
- Have your membership/student ID to hand when you register - email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- Register by following the steps prompted in the "register now" process
- Please ensure you enter your email address correctly - your confirmation, pre-event email and webinar access link will be issued to the email as it is entered
- If you don't receive this, please check your junk/spam folder - if it has not reached you, email us email@example.com so that we can ensure everything is in place for your booking
- If the event has no charge, simply click "add to calendar" if the event has yet to happen; or "view webinar".
- Webinars are bookable only by credit/debit card at the point of registration
- Invoices may be requested if your total cost per event exceeds £200. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this, with the full names, membership IDs, email addresses of your delegate(s).
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email
- If you don't receive this, please check your junk/spam folder - if it has not reached you, email us email@example.com so that we can ensure everything is in place for your booking.
- Please be sure to check your junk and spam folders for the above emails.
On the day of the webinar
- You may wish to test your browser/operating system's video streaming capabilities at our test page: https://www.presenta.co.uk/CIOT/Test/index.html
- The link to the webinar will be issued in your pre-event email, usually 2-3 hours before the start of the event.
- If you have not received the pre-event email 1 hour before the start time, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Waiting until less than 1 hour before the start time may mean we are not able to assist you in good time and you may miss the start time.
How to livestream successfully
We want you to enjoy our presentation with minimal interruptions from technical difficulties. We therefore recommend that you view the webinar using latest version of Chrome or Firefox for optimum video and audio quality.
- We invite you to test your browser in advance of attending the webinar via our test page: https://www.presenta.co.uk/CIOT/Test/index.html.
- We advise that you try accessing the broadcast via a tablet/mobile if you are unable to see or hear the broadcast
- Where available, a link to the presentation slides/notes will be available in your pre-event email
- Once you have logged into the live webinar, there will also be an option to download any accompanying presentation slides/notes from the download box in the top right hand corner of the screen
Unless otherwise stated, an on-demand version of our webinars will be available to view half an hour after the live broadcast has finished via the link you’ll receive in your confirmation email. As a reminder, the link to access the recording will also be sent to all webinar registrants within 48 hours of the finish time.
If you still require assistance or have any questions regarding Branch webinars please email us at email@example.com
Any other queries
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we will get back to you as soon as we can, prioritising queries in order of event start date. Thank you for your patience.