Autumn Virtual Conference 2021
The Autumn Virtual Conference offers a range of topical lectures presented by leading tax speakers.
Wednesday 29 and Thursday September 2021
Set over two half days the virtual conference will include:
• Conference materials provided in advance
• Opportunities for live delegate questions with all sessions
• Recordings of the sessions will be made available to all delegates afterwards enabling you to to enjoy flexible access to all content when it is convenient to you
- SDLT refresher and update
- Furnished Holiday Lettings – What’s the attraction?
- Current trends in HMRC investigations
- The Statutory Residence Test: traps, tips and tricky topics
- The devil in the details
- Selling your company: employee ownership trust or management buy-out?
- Corporate transactions – legal update for tax advisers
- Navigating the capital allowances regime in 2021 and beyond
There will also be a Small Practitioners breakfast meeting on Thursday on the topic of; Top risk areas for tax practitioners and how to turn them into opportunities
The full conference programme can be found here.
Full conference (Wednesday and Thursday)
• CIOT/ATT members and students: £195
• Non Members: £265
Half day conference (either Wednesday or Thursday)
• CIOT/ATT members and students: £110
• Non Members: £180
If three or more delegates are attending the full conference from the same firm and booking together, there is a discount of £20 for each delegate