Could you be our 20,000th member?
CIOT membership remains the benchmark in tax qualifications, and we look forward to welcoming our 20,000th member. Could this be you? This is a proud moment in the history of CIOT and the profession, and with a community of over 19,960 members we are rapidly closing in on this landmark.
If you have been thinking about joining, this is an exciting time to apply. As our 20,000th member you will get:
- One-year free membership until 31 December 2024 (membership fee refunded to the 20,000th member)
- A bespoke framed 20,000th member certificate
- A year's worth of free CPD* from CIOT (worth up to £1,000)
- Recognition and profile in our Tax Adviser magazine and through our social channels.
If you have successfully completed all your CTA exams, and have gained the right level of practical work experience, then don’t delay your CTA membership application:
Here’s a snapshot of the benefits you will receive as a CIOT member:
- Use of the CTA designation and you can proudly call yourself a Chartered Tax Adviser
- Our highly regarded Tax Adviser magazine (10 times a year)
- Access to online and in person educational webinars, conferences, events and support for CPD
- Appear in our online directory of Chartered Tax Advisers where you can advertise your specialist skills to the public and employers
- A weekly technical e-newsletter
- Discounts on publications from our partnered publishers
- Access to free member support services.
Take a look at our membership brochure for further details about your potential member benefits.
Achieving CTA status is the pinnacle success in your learning and career journey, marking you out as a tax professional. Join a growing community and be part of the largest and most influential professional body in tax.
Apply to become a CIOT member now.
*Free CPD is only offered to the 20,000th member and is non transferable, it allows free access to any CIOT seminars and conferences throughout 2024, up to a total value of £1,000.