14th Young International Corporate Taxation Conference 2021
SAVE THE DATE
Thursday 23 and Friday 24 September 2021
The Chartered Institute of Taxation European Branch and ADIT in conjunction with the Young IFA Network will be holding their 14th Young International Corporate Taxation Conference this year on Thursday 23 September and Friday 24 September 2021 as an online event to highlight the current major international tax issues.
The major topics covered will be:
- The global agreement on reforming the taxation of multinationals: the Pillar 1 proposals for reallocating profits between jurisdictions and Pillar 2 - a minimum global corporation tax rate
- The impact of a 25% UK corporate tax rate
- Requirements to disclose uncertain tax positions
- The challenge of the post covid tax environment
- The future of the tax profession
A full programme will be available in due course.
To book your place, click on the BOOK ONLINE button below!
We very much look forward seeing you on the day!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org