Event provided by BPP
In all of your CTA examinations, knowing how to use the legislation is integral to exam success. It is a real skill knowing how to navigate around the legislation and interpret its contents in a time efficient manner under exam conditions.
BPP is running a free session for BPP and non-BPP students on the following dates:
CTA Taxation of Individuals (Advanced Technical and Application and Professional Skills)
On the course you will learn to:
- Use the legislation without having to learn individual section numbers.
- Identify which elements of the legislation are useful and those that are not.
- Practice tactical highlighting tips to help you identify key points required to answer questions in the exam.
- Recap core areas.
Other Key Information:
- You will require a set of legislation (Tolleys or CCH) and 5 coloured highlighter pens.
- Legislation should ideally be 2019/20
- Details of how to access the course will be sent prior to the course
- You will need a good internet connection
- After the session you will be sent a link to the recording