Question-based training for CTA Students
Fine tune your examination skills for key topics by getting advice from expert tutors.
The Exam Focus and Skills days will benefit you in a number of areas for the examinations because:
- They are designed to help kickstart your revision with confidence.
- They will cover both core and challenging areas of the syllabus for each paper.
- You will be provided with exam standard and past exam questions.
- The tutor will guide you through each question, showing you how to effectively identify issues and scenarios as well as assisting you to produce an exam standard answer.
- The days are run by very experienced tutors from BPP, Kaplan Financial and Tolley Tax Training.
- Choice of classroom-based sessions in London and webinars in Owner-Managed Businesses, Individuals, Taxation of Major Corporates and Application and Interaction.
- Good exam and revision technique can be the difference in passing or failing a paper.
The next days will be held in September for the November exam session.
What previous attendees have said
"I thought this day was really great. [the tutor] had clearly prepared and was excited to be there and share his knowledge and skill - this made the day really enjoyable and really effective. I feel that the skills I picked up in the session are the difference between a pass and a fail. [the tutor] shared so much knowledge in such a short amount of time and has given me a whole new way to study. Great value for money - really fab!" | Autumn 2017
"I definitely feel a lot more prepared for the exam. I know that I still have a lot of work to do, but I feel a lot more focused and that I know exactly which areas to spend my study time on. THANK YOU :)" | Spring 2017
"[It was] very useful to go through questions picking up important exam technique and how to score marks" | Autumn 2016