Register as a student, here.
Once successfully registered, you will receive a student card and copies of the monthly journal ‘Tax Adviser’.
You need to be a registered student for at least four months before you are allowed to enter for a written examination:
- Last day of December if you wish to enter for the May examination.
- Last day of June if you wish to enter for the November examination.
- CTA: £215 and valid for three years.
- ACA CTA Joint Programme: £215 and valid for four years.
- ATT CTA Tax Pathway: £315 and valid for five years.
The registration fee is non-refundable* (unless the application is unsuccessful) and is payable in addition to entry fees for the examinations. (*Please note if your situation changes significantly within a month of the date you made your application for student registration and you no longer wish to proceed (provided you have not registered for any examinations) then a refund can be made, less a small administration charge.)
Computer Based Examinations
You will be able to book your first Computer Based Examination examinations 21 days after your student registration has been confirmed.