November 2020 examinations - Important Information
The November 2020 examination session will be sat via remote invigilation only. All examinations will be held over a two week period from 2 November to 13 November 2020. The date for each individual exam will be confirmed in the near future.
Find out more about remote invigilation. The exam is sat in a place of your choosing. You simply need a room on your own with a good WiFi connection, as you will be typing your answers on your own laptop or PC.
Exam Session Opening and Closing Dates
|Session||Exam Entry Opens||Exam Entry Closes|
|May||Mid-December||Last day of February|
|November||Mid-June||Mid-September, exact date to be confirmed shortly|
- You are unable to enter for exams if you are awaiting results from the previous session. You will be able to do so on results release date for that session.
- You can only enter for the forthcoming exam session and must be a registered student.
- Late exam entry: Council may, at its absolute discretion, accept an application for late exam entry on payment of an additional fee, currently £100. The exact date for late exam entry closing will be confirmed shortly.
- Computer Based Examinations: For the remainder of 2020 the rule has been suspended whereby you must have completed all Computer Based Examinations (if entering for your final written paper) by the exam entry closing date of the session you are entering for.
- Exemptions: You must apply for any exemptions before the closing date of your final written paper(s).
The up-to-date examination fees can be found here.
For more key information, click here.