Log into your account and enter for the exams, here.
Please note that you are unable to enter for exams if you are awaiting results from the previous session. You will be able to do so on results release date for that session.
Exam Session Opening and Closing Dates
|Session||Exam Entry Opens||Exam Entry Closes|
|May||Mid-December||Last day of February|
|November||Mid-June||Last day of August|
- You can only enter for the forthcoming exam session and must be a registered student.
- Late exam entry: Council may, at its absolute discretion, accept an application for late exam entry (for one month only after the closing date) on payment of an additional fee, currently £100.
- Computer Based Examinations: If you are entering into your final written paper(s) then you will need to have completed both Computer Based Examinations by the exam entry closing date of the session you are entering for. This would not include the late exam entry period.
- Exemptions: You must apply for any exemptions before the closing date of your final written paper(s).
- Awareness and Advanced Technical Examinations: £160
- Applications and Professional Skills Examination: £205
- Computer Based Examinations: £85
Available Exam Centres
- Isle of Man
- Newcastle upon Tyne
If you wish to sit in the Scottish Islands please contact the Education Team as arrangements may be possible. Please note that arrangements cannot be made for you to sit the examination outside the UK.
The Institute does strive to provide the best possible exam conditions for its students. However, the Institute cannot take responsibility for circumstances or events outside its control which occur at exam venues during the period of the exams, for example external noise, climate conditions, industrial action affecting travel etc.
|Day 1||Day 2|
10:00 - 13:15
Taxation of Owner Managed Businesses; OR
Domestic Indirect Taxation; OR
Inheritance Tax, Trusts & Estates; OR
Human Capital Taxes
|Application and Professional Skills|
14.30 - 17.45
Taxation of Individuals; OR
Cross-Border Indirect Taxation; OR
Taxation of Major Corporates
|Awareness (14:30 - 17:30)|
For more key dates and deadlines, click here.