CIOT and ATT are hosting a webinar for members which will look at what you need to be doing to comply with your AML obligations and how you might come across money laundering in practice.
The webinar will be on Wednesday 16 October at 10.00-11.00am and will feature:
- John Roberts (Webinar Chair and member of Joint Professional Standards Committee)
- Charlotte Ali (CIOT/ATT Professional Standards)
- Jane Mellor (CIOT/ATT Professional Standards)
- Tim Lindberg (CIOT/ATT Membership)
As well as providing a general update, the panel will be talking about a range of AML issues including:
- A reminder of the basic requirements that the CIOT/ATT will expect to see in their role as AML supervisors;
- Frequently asked questions in relation to practical application of AML requirements including SARs and MLRO responsibilities;
- Risk areas that you may come across in practice including areas that you may not automatically consider such as modern slavery; and
- The 5th Money Laundering Directive and key changes.
There will be plenty of opportunities for you to pose questions to the speakers using the webinar system. The webinar will be available on the LexisNexis website.
If you are unable to view the webinar live, it will be available for viewing on the LexisNexis site for 12 months.
All our webinars count towards meeting your CPD requirement.