This guidance relates to the Online Branch Seminars that are currently replacing our face-to-face Branch events.
In order to preserve the existing online infrastructure, and concentrate our efforts on bringing members the top quality CPD they expect from their branch programme, most meetings are on sale as originally advertised. This may well change in the future as our online content delivery becomes more routine.
How to book
- Click through onto the event via the links on this page.
- Register as usual by following the steps prompted in the "register now" process
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email
- On the day of the event, you will receive a link to the livestream and any access information
- Where the event is being recorded, a link to the recording will be emailed to you once it is available. Please do not forward the link. If you are purchasing a recording, this will be sent to you in your confirmation email.
- Please be sure to check your junk and spam folders for the above emails.
Please note, as this is a developing situation, the below events may be subject to change. Changes will be communicated with delegates as effectively as possible.
Members and non-members who have booked and paid for face to face CPD prior to the Covid-19 outbreak will be credited where an online provision can be found, and refunded where a digital equivalent is not available.
An invoice can be requested if the total meets the minimum spend requirement of £200 - contact branches [at] tax.org.uk.