Starting at 14.30 on Friday 27 March, the Institute’s Conference offers a range of topical lectures presented by leading tax speakers.
Group sessions will support the lectures and there will be displays of tax books and software by leading providers.
Programme topics will include:
- Off-payroll working and IR35
- Corporate residence and Permanent Establishments (PEs)
- Topical fiscal share valuation issues and negotiating with HMRC Shares and Assets Valuation
- Are you up to date with the Principal Private Residence relief?
- VAT update
- FB 2020 (or whatever it is being called) and other recent and potential changes
- Pride and why the CIOT matters
- Ask the experts
- EOTs; the alternative exit route for OMB owners
- Understanding recent tax cases
The Early Bird fee (£655) will run until the end of February 2020. Thereafter the fee, inclusive of accommodation and meals, is £735.
En suite accommodation is charged at an extra £21 per person and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Parking is charged at an extra £12 and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you wish to receive advance copies of the material to be considered during the group working sessions, subject to availability, please enclose a stamped addressed A4 envelope with your booking.
DISCOUNT of £30.00 per booking if three (3) or more delegates are booking from the same organisation to register for the conference.
OPEN for bookings to Non-Members of the Institute.
Kindly sponsored by: