Starting at 14.30 on Friday 27 March, the Institute’s Conference offers a range of topical lectures presented by leading tax speakers.
Group sessions will support the lectures and there will be displays of tax books and software by leading providers.
Programme topics will include:
- Off-payroll working and IR35
Susan Ball CTA (Fellow) ATT, RSM UK Tax and Accounting Limited
- Corporate residence and Permanent Establishments (PEs)
Heather Self MA FCA CTA (Fellow), Blick Rothenberg
- Topical fiscal share valuation issues and negotiating with HMRC Shares and Assets Valuation
David Bowes CTA (Fellow), EWI, SBV, Bruce Sutherland & Co.
- Are you up to date with the Principal Private Residence relief?
Meg Saksida BA ACA CTA, Meganomics
- VAT update
Ceri Stoner Partner, Wiggin
- FB 2020 (or whatever it is being called) and other recent and potential changes
Marion Hodgkiss BSc CTA FCA
- Pride and why the CIOT matters
Ray McCann CTA (Fellow) ATT, Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP
- Ask the experts
Chaired by Jeremy Coker President, Association of Taxation Technicians
- EOTs; the alternative exit route for OMB owners
William Franklin FCA CTA, PettFranklin LLP
- Understanding recent tax cases
Aparna Nathan QC, Devereux Chambers
The Early Bird fee (£655) will run until the end of February 2020. Thereafter the fee, inclusive of accommodation and meals, is £735.
En suite accommodation is charged at an extra £21 per person and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Parking is charged at an extra £12 and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you wish to receive advance copies of the material to be considered during the group working sessions, subject to availability, please enclose a stamped addressed A4 envelope with your booking.
DISCOUNT / for three or more members attendning from the same firm (please contact events team for group bookings via e-mail below)
OPEN for bookings to Non-Members of the Insitute.
Kindly sponsored by: