The Scotland Branch extends a traditional Scottish invitation to all CIOT and ATT members and students, together with other tax professionals, to attend our Annual Conference.
This year, we are pleased to be returning to the DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro, a famous Perthshire hotel set in 10 acres of landscaped grounds and easily accessible by both train and car from Edinburgh, Glasgow and beyond.
Set over two days, the conference offers the opportunity to hear from a range of quality speakers as well as to network with fellow tax professionals from around the country.
Chancellor Sajid Javid intends to deliver his first Budget just two days earlier so the Conference is an ideal opportunity to hear the initial reactions from some of the UK's top tax speakers.
- The Finance Act and topical tax issues
- Getting to grips with the new Enterpreneurs' Relief regime
- Tax avoidance tackled? - the changed landscape
- All you always wanted to ask about demergers but were afraid to ask!
- The ten tenets of estate planning
- Scottish taxes update
- Revenue Scotland
- Seeking statutory clearances from HMRC
- Practical aspects of employees share incentives for private companies
This year, we are pleased to welcome Murdo Fraser MSP, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Finance, as our after-dinner speaker.
- Full conference (two-day conference attendance plus accommodation and all meals) £450.00
- CIOT/ATT students full conference £290.00
- One day conference attendance (either Friday or Saturday) £200.00
- CIOT/ATT students one day conference attendance (either Friday or Saturday) £130.00
- Partners/spouses attending full conference £370.00
- Partner/spouse accompanying, but not attending conference (inc. Friday night Dinner and Saturday breakfast) £80.00
Note the same prices apply to members of ICAS, ICAEW, STEP, Faculty of Advocates and the Law Society of Scotland
We look forward on seeing you at the Conference!