The Autumn Virtual Conference will offer a range of topical lectures presented by leading tax speakers from the comfort of your own home or the office
Set over two half days the virtual conference will include:
- Conference materials provided in advance
- Opportunities for live delegate questions with all sessions
- Recordings of the sessions will be made available to all delegates afterwards enabling you to enjoy flexible access to all content when it is convenient to you
- Off-payroll working and IR35
- Principal private residence update and UK residential property capital gains tax compliance
- Panel session: COVID-19 tax measures
- Topical fiscal share valuation issues and negotiating with HMRC Shares and Assets Valuation
- Employee ownership trusts – an alternative exit route for OMB owners
- Panel session: The future of UK tax in a post-COVID-19 world
The full conference programme can be found here
Delegates have the option to attend the full conference or the individual days.
Full conference (Wednesday and Thursday)
- CIOT/ATT members and students: £195
- Non Members: £265
Half day conference (either Wednesday or Thursday)
- CIOT/ATT members and students: £110
- Non Members: £180
If three or more delegates are attending the full conference from the same firm and booking together, there is a discount of £20 for each delegate
A quiz night to raise money for Bridge the Gap will take place on Wednesday evening. A £10 minimum donation is required to take part.
Further information can be found here.