Starting at 14:30 on Friday 7 September, the Institute's Conference offers a range of topical lectures presented by leading tax speakers. Group sessions will support the lectures and there will be displays of tax books and software.
Lecture topics include:
- Robert Jamieson’s IHT Bulletin
- Problem areas for non-residents and foreign doms – a brief overview
- Topical SDLT issues for tax advisers
- Personal service companies – do they still have a future?
- Termination payments squeezed
- Company law update for tax practitioners
- Partnership tax update
- Getting ready for MTD
- Recent tax cases – practical learning points?
Continuing Professional Development
Participation in all lectures and working sessions will give you CPD which should be recorded in your CPD record assuming it is relevant to your role. Please refer to the CPD regulations for the full requirements applying to members from 1 January 2017.
Conference fee: £535 (booking before 31 July 2018) £590 thereafter