THE UK WITHIN OR OUTSIDE OF EUROPE
- How do the rules apply in relation to tax regimes?
- The current investigation into UK CFC rules.
- What are the implications for the competitiveness of companies in Europe?
Speakers: Giorgio Motta - Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, Ed Wright - Deloitte
The Tax Implications of Brexit
- Potential impacts on UK taxation, and the position of companies operating in the UK
Speaker: Claire Galineau - Vodafone
The Anti Tax Avoidance Directive
- What will be the effect?
Speaker: Charlotte Haarsma-den-Dekker - Loyens & Loeff
THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
- What are the implications for taxation in Europe and the UK?
Speaker: Helena Derbyshire - Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
THE TRUMP TAX REFORMS - WILL THEY BENEFIT OR HURT MULTINATIONALS OPERATING IN THE UK?
Speakers: Marek Krawczyk and Mark Saunderson, Deloitte
A HIGH LEVEL PANEL DISCUSSION ON THE TAX CONSEQUENCE OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
- Can a multinational approach to the taxation of digital profits be achieved?
- Will the existing principles of the international tax framework be preserved?
- Does digitalisation create new value generation activities?
- Proposals relating to a digital permanent establishment.
- The consequences of a digital services tax.
- The impact of public and political pressures.
- Compliance with international tax and treaty obligations.
- The impact on the business competitiveness the UK.
Speaker: Dominic Mathon - RELX
A champagne reception will follow
Conference Fee: £97