An increasing number of ATT/CIOT members at all levels in their career, and from different organisations, have started to volunteer in a local school, college, university or career fair, and help young people understand the working world of tax.
Some do this of their own accord and others do it as part of an initiative (e.g. Inspiring The Future). To support volunteer members and employers, a ‘Career Pack’ has been developed containing literature and marketing collateral for any career event!
- PowerPoint slide template for volunteers to adapt can be downloaded here and examples of what other volunteers have done can be downloaded here.
- ATT/CIOT joint banner stand
- Freebies (e.g. pens, post-its etc)
- Tax Guide for Students website
- Things to think about when communicating with schools and children - Paper from PR Agency McKenna Townsend
- Safeguarding Policy
To order any of the above materials, please email: comms [at] att.org.uk, call 0207 340 0550 / 0207 340 0551 or contact us via here