There are various sources of information for members to help them understand how to meet their legal responsibilities.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question here, please email aml [at] ciot.org.uk.
- AML Guidance for the Accountancy Sector
- CIOT/ATT Supervisory Risk Assessment for Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- AML Newsletters
- Frequently asked questions
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Flag It Up Campaign – further information on money laundering risks and the importance of making suspicious activity reports
- Webinar on the Money Laundering Regulations 2017
- HMRC TCSP register letter
- HMRC TCSP register Q&A for businesses
- Other Sector Guidance