There are various sources of information for members to help them understand how to meet their legal responsibilities.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question here, please email aml [at] ciot.org.uk.
- AML Guidance for the Accountancy Sector
- CIOT/ATT Supervisory Risk Assessment for Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Practice risk assessment and policies and procedures (Guidance and pro forma documents)
- AML Webinar and FAQ June 2020
- Autumn Conference Webinar - Why Making a Good quality SAR matters
- Frequently asked questions
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Flag It Up Campaign – further information on money laundering risks and the importance of making suspicious activity reports
- HMRC TCSP register letter
- HMRC TCSP register Q&A for businesses
- Other Sector Guidance