Managing business tax demands from Corporate Boards and Revenue Authorities
Topics to include:
• Tax Risk – a practical approach to Tax Strategy impact on BRR, Corporate Criminal Offence, OECD/EU divergence, increased Tax Audit activity
• Employment tax – in-house considerations for Employment tax status, Termination payment changes, any concerns over PE changes and employee mobility, Brexit planning
• Making tax digital for VAT – are your systems ready for 1 April 2019?
• US Reform – an update and practical overview
• Transfer pricing – the latest developments and practices
• VAT – caselaw update and review of Brexit transition provisions
• Taxation of the digital economy – how to make sense of unilateral action before an international consensus is reached
Kindly hosted by Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
Conference Fee: £285 early-bird fee (if booked before 15 August) £335 thereafter.