The wellbeing of our staff, members, students, volunteers, business partners and stakeholders remains our utmost priority. As such, all our employees are now working from home until further notice, in line with the latest government advice. Our offices in Monck Street, Westminster, are now closed for the duration of the outbreak.
We are trying to maintain as normal a service as possible, however response times may be longer than usual. There may be a limitation on our ability to manage phone calls at peak times so if you wish to contact us, please do so by email in the first instance, to one of the following addresses (unless you are communicating already with a member of staff whose email address you know):
- Education (CTA) – education [at] ciot.org.uk
- Education (ADIT) - education [at] adit.org
- Events - events [at] tax.org.uk
- Membership – membership [at] ciot.org.uk
- Finance, Invoicing or Payments - accounts [at] tax.org.uk
- Branch Network - branches [at] tax.org.uk
- Technical – technical [at] tax.org.uk
- Marketing & Business Development – marketing [at] tax.org.uk
- Professional Standards - standards [at] ciot.org.uk
- Anti- Money Laundering - aml [at] ciot.org.uk
- Media enquiries - see addresses on this page
- General enquiries – info [at] ciot.org.uk
We have replaced our face to face meetings that would have taken place in Monck Street by online alternatives or conference calls until further notice.
This page last updated 31/03/20