BPP Student Support - Together we achieve
All ATT and CTA courses are being delivered via our amazing Online Live Platform.
Although the CTA and ATT exam sittings in May have been cancelled, with all entries deferred to November, there are two exceptions – CTA APS and ATT Paper 4, which the institute has now confirmed can be sat remotely at the end of June/early July. The institute has sent further details to all students last week.
APS and Paper 4 courses have already proceeded as planned but all other revision courses have been cancelled with bookings deferred until the November sitting. Our team will be in contact with you about the revised booking in due course. In the meantime, we advise you to continue studying and make use of the additional time you may now have available due to the ongoing restrictions.
For all BPP and non-BPP students:
- Contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, we have tutors available to provide help, support and guidance.
- We have also produced FREE pre-recorded sessions on getting the most from your ATT studies and getting the most from your CTA studies, providing very useful exam related content.
- There are also FREE Live webinar recordings available on how to use the legislation, please do get in touch if you would like a recording link.
In the meantime, we recommend you do the following:
- Put together a realistic timetable of how much studying you will do each day.
- Spend time understanding the technical content covered during the taught phase.
- For BPP students there are fantastic resources available on the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and your tutors are on hand to assist with any technical queries.
- Try and work through as many questions as possible. These are all accessible on the VLE.
Our commitment to you:
“On behalf of the entire tax team at BPP you have our full support, together we will get through this. Your tutors are on hand to assist you at all times. It is incredibly important that you keep well and stay safe. You either contact your tutor via the VLE or email us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.”
For Coronavirus student FAQs:
T23 Nit Summary CFCs - TOMC FA20.pdf
Focus Session FA20 OMB Partnership CGT Revision Summary.pdf
TOMC Focus Session FA20 Transfer Pricing Nit Rev Summary.pdf
CTA OMB Adv Tech Contents Page Nit Version .pdf
TOMC Focus Session FA20 TOMC Revision Folder Contents Page.pdf
OMB X02 Nit BPP Summary CGT BADR FA20.pdf
T22 Nit Summary Permanent Establishments - TOMC FA20.pdf