Starting at 14:30 on Friday 6 September, the Institute's Conference offers a range of topical lectures presented by leading tax speakers. Group sessions will support the lectures and there will be displays of tax books and software.
Lecture topics include:
• Don’t Panic! – current issues with transactions in securities
• Practical issues in handling an HMRC enquiry
• Capital allowances pitfalls and the FA 2019 structures and buildings allowance
• All you need to know about the new termination payment rules
• Till Death Us Do Part – sorting out taxes on separation and divorce
• Changes to the taxation of non-resident company landlords: the move to CT
• A refresher on trust taxation
• Stamp duty for OMBs – the points a tax adviser should know
• How to maximise R&D tax claims and navigating the revised goodwill/intangibles regime
• Making Tax Digital – what happened and what comes next?
Continuing Professional Development
Participation in all lectures and working sessions will give you CPD which should be recorded in your CPD record assuming it is relevant to your role. Please refer to the CPD regulations for the full requirements applying to members from 1 January 2017.
Early bird fee – £545.00, if booked on or before 31 July 2019. £600.00 from 1 August 2019.