We are pleased to announce the inaugural ADIT Conference to be held in London this September. The Conference will include sessions focused on emerging topics in international tax, giving access to industry insights and experiences from renowned professionals.
Chaired by CIOT President Glyn Fullelove, the Conference will feature speakers including ADIT Academic Board members Diane Ring, Jim Robertson, Parthasarathi Shome and Jefferson VanderWolk, and a globally diverse range of tax experts from across government, practice and industry.
An action-packed agenda will include discussion of current international tax topics, including:
- Taxing the digital economy
- What is next in the international tax transparency and disclosure revolution?
- The psychology of international taxation (panel discussion in association with ITRAF)
- Tax aspects of the UN sustainable development goals
- Double tax agreements and the Multilateral Instrument (panel discussion)
- Further topics and speakers to be announced
A discounted entry fee is available for ADIT Affiliates and students.
For more information, and to book a place, visit www.adit.org/conference.