Information about ADIT fees and student registration can be found below. If you have any queries, please contact the Education Team.
If you have any queries, please contact the Education Team via the Contact Us page.
Fees for ADIT students are currently as follows:
- Student registration: £205
- Exam entry: £190 per exam paper
- Extended essay registration: £190
- Modular certificate: £50 (including courier delivery)
- Standalone certificate (Principles of International Taxation; Banking; EU Direct Tax; EU VAT; Transfer Pricing; Upstream Oil and Gas): £50 per certificate (including courier delivery)
ADIT student registration is valid for five years. To register as an ADIT student, or to renew your registration, please click here.
All ADIT exam passes obtained from June 2010 are valid for five years from the date of issue. If you do not complete the qualification before your first pass expires, you will need to resit the previously passed exam.
ADIT extended essay registrations are valid for three years from the date on which the extended essay proposal is approved. Please note that, if your student registration expires during this three year period and you have not yet completed your extended essay, you will need to renew your student registration before submitting your completed essay. Full information about ADIT extended essay registration can be found here.
Exam dates and deadlines
All ADIT exam options are available in the June exam session. The most popular exam options are also available in the December exam session.
December 2018 exam session (on-screen exams only):
- Tuesday 11 December 2018: Principles of International Taxation
- Wednesday 12 December 2018: Jurisdiction modules (Option 2.09 - United Kingdom)
- Thursday 13 December 2018: Thematic modules (Options 3.01 - EU Direct Tax, 3.02 - EU VAT and 3.03 - Transfer Pricing)
June 2019 exam session (handwritten and on-screen exams):
- Tuesday 11 June 2019: Principles of International Taxation
- Wednesday 12 June 2019: Jurisdiction modules (All options)
- Thursday 13 June 2019: Thematic modules (All options)
December 2019 exam session (on-screen exams only):
- Tuesday 10 December 2019: Principles of International Taxation
- Wednesday 11 December 2019: Jurisdiction modules (Options 2.03 - Cyprus and 2.09 - United Kingdom)
- Thursday 12 December 2019: Thematic modules (Options 3.01 - EU Direct Tax, 3.02 - EU VAT and 3.03 - Transfer Pricing)
Candidates should aim to be registered by 30 November if they wish to sit an exam the following June (and 31 May if they wish to sit an exam in December), although registration will remain possible up to the end of January for June exam candidates and the end of July for December exam candidates.
The deadline for receipt of June 2019 exam entries is 15 March 2019. For December 2019 exam entries, the deadline is 16 September 2019. Students who enter for exams after the exam entry deadline incur a £100 late fee.
Candidates wishing to sit June exams in a location not listed on the ADIT website should contact the Education Team, or indicate their preferred exam location, by the end of the preceding December. New centre requests for December exams should be submitted by the end of the preceding June. Centre lists for the next available ADIT exam session can be found here.