Discounts are available to ADIT students on selected international tax books and resources.
If you hold a current ADIT student registration, you are entitled to the following discounts:
- Discount on Schwarz on Tax Treaties
- Discount on Tolley's International Taxation of Upstream Oil and Gas
- 50% discount on Tolley's Orange Tax Handbook and Tolley's Yellow Tax Handbook
- Discount on Transfer Pricing Risks Post-BEPS: a Practical Guide (using discount code 100672)
- 20% discount on subscription to Taxsutra
- 20% discount on access to the Taxsutra Transfer Pricing portal
Quote your six-digit ADIT number when claiming a discount.
Discounts on courses
We are committed to promoting accessible international tax education and strengthening the administration of tax around the world. ADIT is an increasingly popular option for fiscal authorities seeking to improve their employees' international tax skills and expertise.
Discount for African fiscal authorities
ADIT students working for fiscal authorities in Africa can benefit from a discount on the cost of Tolley Exam Training's distance learning packages.
To claim this discount, you will need to email naina.shah [at] lexisnexis.co.uk (subject: ADIT%20course%20discount%20for%20fiscal%20authorities%20in%20Africa) from an African fiscal authority email address, providing the name and email address of a senior colleague within your fiscal authority for verification purposes.
Discount for CIOT, ACCA and ICAS members
A 10% discount is available on Tolley Exam Training ADIT products for members of the CIOT, ACCA or ICAS.
The discount applies to any Tolley Exam Training ADIT Online Tuition Live or distance learning product. It does not apply to Yellow and Orange legislation.
To claim this discount, you will need to email examtraining [at] lexisnexis.co.uk (subject: ADIT%20course%20discount%20for%20CIOT%2C%20ACCA%20and%20ICAS%20members) , providing one of the following scanned or photographed copies as proof of your membership in order to receive a discount code:
- A copy of your membership card
- A copy of the original communication from the institution granting your membership
- A copy of any subscription renewal/reminder communication addressed to you
- A copy of a subscriptions receipt
- A copy of an annual return/annual return reminder communication addressed to you
- A copy of an annual CPD return/reminder communication addressed to you