It’s never been a more exciting time to be an international tax practitioner. In an ever more connected world, tax professionals have to stay on top of their game to take advantage of the challenges and opportunities that today’s business offers. But how do you make sure you stand out?
Give yourself a clear advantage with ADIT.
ADIT, the international tax credential, is an advanced level designation in cross-border tax. Designed by a board of world-leading experts, it has been created to provide the robust foundation in international tax that today’s professional needs to stand out from the crowd.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Enter for exams
- Prospectus and syllabus
- Exam results, pass lists and past papers
The benefits of gaining the ADIT qualification are:
- A global benchmark of quality and an independent means of demonstrating international tax knowledge and ability
- Portability - wherever you want to take your career
- Demonstration of your expertise in multiple countries and international tax subjects
What ADIT people say
“Having worked in international tax for a few years, I thought it would be good to strengthen, formulate and progress my understanding further by enrolling and completing the ADIT examinations. I would recommend those seriously wanting to pursue a career in this field to undertake this study.”
Gurthian Ghotra ADIT, Tax Director - EMEA, McCormick, UK
Additional benefits include:
- Joining a growing global network of ADIT students, graduates and International Tax Affiliates from more than 1,600 employers in over 120 different countries and territories - every continent, major market centre, and every business sector represented;
- A wealth of resources designed to support you in your studies and international tax career;
- The opportunity to become an International Tax Affiliate of The Chartered Institute of Taxation and put the designatory letters 'ADIT' after your name.
A variety of study options are available internationally: distance learning courses, self-study courses and classroom learning courses. Exams are available twice per year, in June and December, anywhere in the world.
The ADIT curriculum includes a range of international tax subjects, including leading international tax jurisdictions and key thematic topics.