The Annual Indirect Taxes Conference will offer a range of topical lectures presented by leading tax speakers from the comfort of your own home.
Set over two half days the virtual conference will include:
• Conference materials provided in advance
• Recordings of the sessions will be made available to all delegates afterwards enabling you to to enjoy flexible access to all content when it is convenient to you
- EU exit: Northern Ireland Protocol
- EU Exit: Trading with the EU: goods, services, customs
- EU Exit: Legal implications
- Partial exemption update
- VAT and Property update
- E-commerce and VAT
- Case review update
Further details on our speakers can be found here.