We are pleased to announce the inaugural ADIT Conference to be held in London this September. The Conference will include sessions focused on emerging topics in international tax, giving access to industry insights and experiences from renowned professionals. It also provides a unique chance to network with the global ADIT community, with a special rate for ADIT Affiliates and students.
- What’s next in the international tax transparency and disclosure revolution?
- Tax aspects of the UN sustainable development goals
- Women in tax
- Trends in international taxation
- Double tax agreements and the Multilateral Instrument: panel discussion
- The psychology of international tax: panel discussion in association with ITRAF
- Tax aspects of the digital economy
- Best practice in tax administration
Anna Burchner (CMS, London), Mukesh Butani (BMR Legal, New Delhi), Indraneel Chaudhury (PwC, Bangalore), Maikel Evers (OECD, Paris), Glyn Fullelove (President, Chartered Institute of Taxation), Rhiannon Kinghall Were (Macfarlanes, London), Georgia Maffini (PwC, London), Nikhil Mehta (Gray’s Inn Tax Chambers, London), Sam Mitha CBE (former Deputy Director of Central Policy, HMRC, London), Diane Ring (Boston College Law School), Jim Robertson (UN Subcommittee on Extractive Industries Taxation, Edinburgh), Heather Self (Blick Rothenberg, London), Parthasarathi Shome (ITRAF, Bangalore), An Theeuwes (Shell, The Hague), Sir Edward Troup (former Executive Chair and Permanent Secretary, HMRC, London), Jefferson VanderWolk (Squire Patton Boggs, Washington DC), Oktavia Weidmann (General reporter, International Fiscal Association).
ADIT Affiliates and students £100.00