This year the National Working Together Team is organizing an event on 30 September 2008 at the Novotel Hotel, Schooner Way,Cardiff. The session will start at 12.30. The key objectives will be:
1. Allow agents and HMRC staff to consider and comment as a joint group on current topics where development and implementation decisions are still to be made. Workshops available will include:
- New Penalties/New Powers
- Understanding the accountancy processes supporting pre-return assurance
- Compliance (new ways of working), and
- Working Together
2. Develop and share best practice for engagement and joint working between HMRC and the agent community for the future
3. Enable a senior HMRC Director to set out the current direction of HMRC, its structure and challenges and respond to questions
There will be opportunities to raise questions and discuss all current issues.
There will be a limited number of places, and therefore if you are interested in attending, please initially could you state your interest to Clare Bradly, ATT representative, e-mail email@example.com
Clare Bradly will then let you have final details as soon as she receives them.
020 7235 9381