Working Together Bulletin 34 has been published and is available to download here in Adobe (pdf) format. Contents
31 January Self Assessment filing peak
Special arrangements to support agents with 31 January filing prove a success
The need for Unique Taxpayer References
- How to notify self-employment and obtain a UTR
- UTRs for Partnerships
Local Working Together
The future of Working Together - April/May Workshops
National Working Together
Changes to the form 64-8 ’Authorising your agent’
Telephone security questions explained
- What to expect when you call
- Keeping information up to date
- What if it doesn’t work?
- What if I have no 64-8 for the client?
- Agent Dedicated Lines - a reminder
Updates from HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
Employer CD-ROM - 2009
50 + Employees - a new date for returns
New ways of working in compliance
- ‘Toolkits’ to support agents - can you help?
- How do I get involved?
New compliance checks
- E-learning package for agents
- Take care to avoid a penalty
Non-Statutory Business Clearance service
Support for your clients having difficulty paying their tax bills
Landlord’s Energy Saving Allowance (LESA)
020 7235 9381