The Chartered Institute of Taxation has been involved with three surveys recently, and set out below is an update on each of these.
1. The e-filing survey has now closed, and we are working with the other professional bodies to analyse the results before feeding back to HM Revenue and Customs. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this survey, which will help provide valuable information to the e-filing group. You can continue to send details of any problems with e-filing to us at email@example.com.
Please send any emails FAO Tina Riches with “e-filing” in the subject.
2. The Institute of Payroll Professionals (IPP) survey into forms P11D has been extended until Friday 22 December 2006. The survey aims to find out the views of individuals responsible for completing P11Ds in order to give feedback to HM Revenue and Customs. The IPP would like to thank you for any participation in this important research.
To access the survey please click on: http://www.esos.co.uk/surveys
- Click on the IPP logo at the foot of the page.
- Enter username: IPPSurvey
- Enter password: P11D
- NB Username and password are case sensitive
- Click Login
3. Finally, if you would still like to complete the NAO survey regarding HMRC accuracy, this can be accessed until Friday 8 December at: http://www.tax.org.uk/NAO.vfm.processing.accuracy.survey
When completing this survey, which was designed by the NAO, questions which ask for items to be ranked need to be fully completed.
020 7235 9381