CFE Opinion Statements 2007
|Category|| CFE and Europe
A new CFE Opinion Statement on VAT paid in error has been published. CFE Opinion Statements 2007 are available to download here in Adobe (pdf) format.
- Opinion Statement on VAT paid in error (ECJ Reemtsma Judgment (C-35/05)
- Opinion Statement of Draft Report of the Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection (IMCO) on Obligations of Cross-Border Service Providers
- Opinion Statement on the OECD Project on Tax Intermediaries
- Opinion Statement on the introduction of a mechanism for eliminating double imposition of VAT in individual cases
- Opinion Statement on modernising the Value Added Tax treatment of vouchers and related issues
- Opinion Statement on Dispute Settling Procedure for Difficulties Arising From The Different Application of EC VAT Law Amongst The Member States
- Opinion Statement on the ECJ Halifax Judgment (C-255/02)
These are also available on the CFE website at http://www.cfe-eutax.org.
020 7235 9381