The CFE Forum took place on Thursday 27 April 2006 at 0900 at the Concert Noble, Rue d'Arlon 82, 1040 Brussels. The themes of the Forum were:
VAT for Public Entities and Charities
The ECJ and the new path.
The program, speeches and slides from the CFE Forum 2006 are available to download below.
- Forum Programme
- VAT for Public Entities and Charities by Christian Amand
- Slide presentation on the above
- VAT for Public Entities and Charities by Rolf Diemer
- VAT and Public Bodies in France by Anne Grousset
- The ECJ and the New Path in Community Tax Law by Prof. L. Hinnekens
- VAT - A Charity Viewpoint by Sheila Nordon
- ECJ Case-Law and the New Path by Stella Raventos-Calvo
- The ECJ and the New Path by Mr. D. Reynders
- VAT for Public Entities and Charities by Raffaele Rizzardi
- VAT Sharing Systems in Europe by Gottfried Schellmann
- The ECJ and the New Path by Sydow
- Direct Taxatiion and European Law by Melchior Wathelet
- Common Consolidated Tax base CCCTB - update by Olivier Palat
These documents can also be downloaded from the CFE's website at http://www.cfe-eutax.org/ by clicking on Activities of the CFE and then Events.
020 7235 9381