Technical Newsdesk articles
- Technical Newsdesk February 2013 - RTI - non-DWS employees Tax Adviser article, February 2013 - page 18 of the Technical Newsdesk. Tina Riches discusses RTI and employees for whom no deduction working sheet is required.
- Technical Newsdesk January 2013 - RTI update Tax Adviser article, January 2013 - page 19 of the Technical Newsdesk. Matthew Brown and Tina Riches with details on 'On or Before' relaxations, penalties and under LEL employees.
- Technical Newsdesk December 2012 - 3 RTI articles Tax Adviser article, December 2012 - page 22-23 of the Technical Newdesk. Tina Riches submits 3 articles on RTI asking whether employers are ready for April 2013 and reporting on the requirements for 'On-or-Before' and Non-business employers.
- Technical Newsdesk November 2012 - RTI update: Have you had your letter? Tax Adviser article, November 2012 - page 21 of the Technical Newsdesk. Matthew Brown and Tina Riches on HMRC's letters to SME employers.
- Technical Newsdesk - RTI Penalties Tax Adviser Technical Newsdesk article, October 2012. Matthew Brown explains why the CIOT proposes that no missing or inaccurate RTI returns penalties be charged before October 2014.
- Technical Newsdesk - RTI Progress Tax Adviser Technical Newsdesk article, July 2012. Stephen Banyard, Acting Director General, Personal Tax at HMRC answers questions on RTI and HMRC systems from Tina Riches, Director, Technical at the CIOT.
- Technical Newdesk - RTI Pilots Tax Adviser Technical Newsdesk article, June 2012. Tina Riches, Director, Technical at the CIOT, and Matthew Brown, Technical Officer for the Employment Taxes and Owner Managed Business Sub-Committees at the CIOT, look at the issues which have come to light now the Real Time Information pilots are under way.
- Technical Newsdesk March 2012 - RTI: A really testing initiative Tax Adviser Technical Newsdesk Article, March 2012. Tina Riches and Matthew Brown give handy tips on RTI's imminent implementation.
- Technical Newsdesk January 2012 - RTI P45 draft proposals Tax Adviser article, January 2012 - page 14 of the Technical Newsdesk. Matthew Brown discusses the RTI P45 draft proposals.