The Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT) is delighted that you are considering studying for the highest level indirect tax qualification in the UK, the Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) qualification.
Some changes have been made to the CTA Indirect Tax route and these have been applied since the May 2013 examination as a result of the CIOT's merger with the Institute of Indirect Taxation.
Below you will be able to download the following:
- The CTA Indirect Tax examination route
- Student registration form
- Two pilot Awareness paper modules, including examiners' suggested answers
The syllabus for Awareness module G is covered in Essential Accounting for Tax Practitioners. This manual can be purchased here.
- Information for current Institute of Indirect Taxation (IIT) students
- Frequently Asked Questions
The syllabus for the relevant papers can be found here.
If you require a version of any of this information in an alternative format, for example, in large print, please contact the Education Team for further assistance.