The conference offers a range of topical lectures presented by leading tax speakers. Group working sessions support the lectures and there will be displays of tax books and software.
The early bird registration fee is £625. This then increases to £705 after the end of February 2017.
- An IHT survey
- Where are we on MTD?
- To be deemed domiciled or not? That is the question
- Transactions in securities? You're winding me up!
- Phil's first fiscal feelings
- Corporation tax - hot topics
- Capital gains tax -recent cases and changes of HMRC practice
- SDLT - buyer (and their adviser) beware! Practical points
- How HMRC get more than they are entitled to and how to stop them