As an existing CIOT member, you already receive great benefits but you can get access to an additional collection of benefits that are only available to ATT members by becoming a Joint Member of the ATT.
First and foremost, you will be entitled to use the ATT designation so you can let current and prospective clients and employers know you are dedicated to your profession.
Secondly, you will also get access to benefits unique to ATT:
- Free Tolley's annual tax guide
- Free Bloomsbury's tax rates and tables
- 50% discount on SWAT UKs courses
- Access to the Pinsent Masons tax enquiry help facility
- Learn more here
How to Apply
- CTAs are eligible to apply for membership of the ATT
- Please note Members of CIOT applying for joint membership do not need to supply details of sponsors and should XX these fields on the form.
- There is a one-off entrance fee of £60.
- The ATT subscription fee for CTAs is half of the full ATT members subscription, £100 for the 2017 subscription year.
- There are a variety of payment methods e.g. Direct Debit, Credit/Debit card, etc
- Questions? Please contact the ATT at membership [at] att.org.uk or 0844 251 0830 / 020 7340 0551
- Apply here
As a joint member, you are entitled to your CIOT membership benefits and ATT membership benefits.