Become a Joint Member of the ATT
Members of the Institute are able to join as joint members of our sister body, The Association of Taxation Technicians, without the requirement to sit the ATT examinations. Click here to review the benefits of joining the ATT.
- Regardless of whether or not you have sat for or passed ATT examinations, or previously been an ATT member, CTAs are able to join the ATT.
- There is a one-off entrance fee of £46 for the 2013 subscription year.
- A one-page Application form to fill out can be downloaded from here.
- The ATT subscription fee for CTAs is half of what ATT members pay, £85 for the 2013 subscription year.
- There are a variety of payment methods and the form to download are as follows: Direct Debit, Credit/Debit card or a cheque made out to 'ATT'.
- Questions? Please contact the ATT at email@example.com or 0844 251 0830 / 020 7340 0551