Welcome to the London Branch site
Please join our LinkedIn group (www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2984215) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/ciotlondon) for regular news, updates on events and topical discussions.
Our programme of events for the 2013/14 season (September 2013 to June 2014):
- Main Branch Meetings: Presentations on a wide range of tax subjects followed by informal drinks. Held every month - for more details click here.
- Indirect Tax Meetings: Presentations focussing on indirect tax issues. Held every month - for more details click here.
- Discussion Groups: Presentations on topical subjects given in a less formal setting. Held every month - for more details click here.
- Conferences: A series of full-day conferences which focus on particular areas of tax practice. Held regularly throughout the season – for more details click here.
- Annual Dinner: A three course dinner in the Inner Temple Hall preceded by a CPD lecture by Anne Fairpo and with an after-dinner speech by Philip Baker QC. 12 June 2014 – for more details click here.
Forthcoming Branch events
For events coming up in the next two months, click here.
Full 2013/14 Season Calendar
For a full chronological listing of our programme for the 2013/14 season please click here.
ATT and CIOT students, please look here
Branch Committee contacts
Click here for a list of Branch Committee member and contact details.