Spring Residential Conference
|Category|| 2003 Releases
21-23 March 2003, Queens' College Cambridge
Starting at 14.30 on Friday 21 March, the Institute’s Conference offers a range of topical lectures presented by leading tax speakers along with a debate on Saturday afternoon. Group working sessions will support the lectures.
The fee, inclusive of accommodation and meals, is £400 for those applying before the end of
February. After that date it will be £425. A number of en suite rooms are available for an
additional fee of £30. These will be allocated on a first requested basis. Some parking spaces will also be available - please see the booking form.
This Conference will cover:
- Disposal planning for individuals
- Live in and givin’ - IHT and residencies
- Should clients incorporate in 2003?
- Tax-efficient disincorporations
- Group tax planning
- Stamp Duty
- ‘This House believes that the UK tax system is unjust’
- VAT planning and avoidance
- Budget 2003 - first thoughts
- Residence and domicile - a new regime?